Wednesday, June 1, 2016

What's been going on

First off, we are officially done with any construction related stuff! NO more framing, no more cutting the metal (except for the flue for the fire place, but I'm not counting that)  We lifted and framed the loft!







Second, we bought our wood floor  and wall insulation, which will hopefully be installed by the end of this weekend. We also bought our stove/oven for the house and our shower pump. Next big purchase will be our solar panels!

Lastly, we bought the paint we're using for the front door AND the thing I've been waiting for and super excited to share with you guys.......

My new baby!

I am so excited to film quality videos and share them with you all! I've had a major video idea brewing in my head and I can't wait to implement it and share it with you all. It has to wait 'til the house is finished so it'll be a while. But it'll give me time to learn how to use my camera and make a good looking video.

Travis and I have come up with a lot of ideas for videos to film, one is a FAQ's video. We get so many questions about the tiny house when we tell people about it. After we're done with the house we'll compile a list of questions and shoot a video. If anyone has any questions, ask them in the comments below or in the comments on the YouTube channel or on Facebook (all links will be posted at the end of the post)


There is a question we've been asked a lot recently and we haven't mentioned how much the house has cost us so far. The last time we mentioned cost was way in the beginning of starting the blog.

So to answer that question now, the house has cost us in total so far, with everything we've bought recently, comes out to be $4,397.85. Not too shabby! We haven't even hit half way yet!

Here's the links if you guys want to ask us any questions for the frequently asked video:



No comments:

Post a Comment