Friday, September 18, 2015

Hey Everyone!











I see that Travis has introduced us and I'm really happy you all have decided to check out our blog and see all the shenanigans that we're getting our selves into! This is the first picture I took of the trailer.  I wanted to get pictures and videos of the process of moving the trailer onto the property, but..... unfortunately it was late at night and I was feeling stressed, so I thought it was best to try and be helpful.  Which in the end I was not because I broke one of my moms favorite camping lights, oops! :/


Anyway, my original idea was to have the trailer be parallel with the fence, but the only way our amazing truck driver could get the trailer in without damaging anything, was to park it diagonal to the fence. The truck driver who brought it up and backed it in for us, was such a patient and sweet guy.  I wish I knew his name.  Once I find out, I will be sure to let you guys know, so that if you guys ever need a truck driver, you'll have his name.  

And like Travis said before thanks for stopping


by and I hope you guys enjoy this adventure with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment