Monday, May 2, 2016

And here's more framing!

I love sharing and updating you all on the tiny house!


We got a lot done this past weekend. We got started on the framing for the loft today!


We are hoping to keep this energy up and work on it during the week as well, the horrible weather this past weekend did not stop us!
Travis loves his before pictures :)

And I love getting my after pictures!

This is our view outside our kitchen window. I'll have to take pictures when you can actually see the mountain :)



And here's a picture of the pallets that I've decided to use for the interior siding!


I haven't told you all but I've decided on using pallets for the interior siding. That will have to be discussed in another post, so be on the look out for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment