Tuesday, October 25, 2016

We're FINISHED!

This was the first picture we took of the house. It was the day after we got it moved onto the property. Back then we called it "the trailer". We had a vision of what we wanted to do, but we couldn't quite call it a tiny house yet.


We worked so hard on the trailer. Day and night. There were quite a few 12-hour-days we pulled working on this thing.



Nothing has compared to all the hard work that we put into making this our Tiny Home. Travis and I talk all the time about how building this house was the greatest achievement of our lives so far.  More so than walking across a stage and getting handed a piece of paper; graduating high school. That does not compare, even by a little. 

We have so many memories of working on the house. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

I also want to thank my brother and his dad for coming up and helping us finish the house. Honestly, I'm super thankful that they made time to paint the house. If anybody out there is looking to get their house painted, let me know and I can put you in contact!

They are hard workers and very good at painting houses. I mean, they made a trailer look like a tiny home!


Now for the big reveal!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


TA DA!!!!!


We are finally done!! I want to say thank you to my man. I could explode with a bunch of lovey-dovey statements about how amazing this guy is! I'll just stick with; if it wasn't for you, my handsome, we wouldn't of been able to say "WE BUILT A TINY HOUSE!"

WE DID IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my bruce almighty! You guys have always been an inspiration; what a dream. Congratulations to a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of trailer did you start with? Very interesting how you transformed it into a home.

    ReplyDelete