Thursday, September 29, 2016

Update on the Tiny House

Hey guys!

It's been a while since we've updated you on the house. 

We've been living in it for about three months now and it's going great. There's a few things that are harder when living in a tiny house compared to a regular house, if you guys want to see a blog post on that, let me know and I'd love to do one.

Also exciting news!

We will hopefully have the outside of the house painted by the end of this week. We're shooting for the outside to be done before the end of October. 

Here's a before picture of the house and it all prepped and ready to be painted





October is already my favorite month and there's a lot of exciting plans that Travis and I are making. First is finishing the house, completely (and before winter that's our number one priority), then Halloween; lot's of adventures that I'm planning on making videos on, i.e. haunted houses, Oktoberfest, parties, etc. Lastly, Travis and I are finally planning our first big trip together. We'll let you guys know where we go :)

I'm excited for this coming month! Lot's of changes and exciting things happening! I hope you guys enjoy and continue to follow along our journey with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment