Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Goodbye



After a few months of deliberation, I've finally been able to get myself up and make a video that's been a long time coming. The thing about this video; it just kind of happened. I knew exactly how it was going to play out and what I wanted to express to give my final farewell.
 
This whole Tiny-House journey has taught me a lot. It's taught me about; hard work, relationships, money management, my limits & dreams, my hopes and ultimately what I can and cannot live without. It also helped me realize the happiness I have within, no matter what others may say or think. It's shown me that the path I'm on is the right one.
I couldn't hope to explain in full detail the experiences I've had with this house, but I can tell you that a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I feel as if I can breathe again.
In the end, this is really the best I could hope for, given what happened.
 
We say "goodbye" to the tiny house and turn our heads forward to our next adventure!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. goodbye dear. it was an inspiration when it lasted.

    p:s: You can share all your Tiny house living pics from your building process to plans used, for the benefit of others just joining our movement

    ReplyDelete